No matter your activity level—whether you have a labor-intensive job, or one that is more sedentary—we’ve all dealt with muscle strains and aches.
Essential Oils are a great way to ease muscle strains and discomfort without the use of over-the-counter aids and can assist and support your body on a natural level. Essential Oils are a great benefit to assist your patient immediately after treatment or to help with strains and aches between treatments.
These Essential Oils can be used to ease strains and discomfort, and reduce tension:
• Lavender Essential Oil – prized for its calming properties, it can also help reduce discomfort.
• Eucalyptus Essential Oil – has a cooling effect on muscles and can help soothe muscle strains.
• Roman Chamomile Essential Oil – can help soothe discomfort and can assist in reducing muscle tension.
• Rosemary Essential Oil – highly noted for assistance in easing strain and discomfort.
• Yarrow Essential Oil – commonly used to help ease and reduce discomfort.
QUESTION – WHICH OF THESE OILS WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TO YOUR PATIENTS FOR HELP WITH PHYSICAL DISCOMFORT?